statcounter

#####################################################

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Details

A quick update now that the major construction has started - the past week has been spent on some of the details which will be important after the dust settles.  This is the fun stuff!

I loved building this massive bonfire with 8' flames to clear brush from the site.  I haven't had this much fun with fire since those summer evenings in Darlington when we'd build them like this after a day playing softball.

We used just about every piece of equipment available to get this log out of the woods.  It'll be the post for the main business sign.

I hope it lives up to the image in my head...

I've also been building an information board which will show the trail maps and rules/regs of the glampground.   Oh yea, and I've been building more freakin' picnic tables.  I can put these things together in my sleep!

No comments: