statcounter

#####################################################

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Caribbean Blue


It's been a long week here in Holland and we are completely burned-out from enjoying too many beautiful days, attending too many outdoor concerts and shows, running too many long marathon training runs, and spending way too many late nights out with friends. It's Sunday night and there is a lot to tell of the week, but in all honesty I'm too tired to tell it. I'll try to get organized enough later in the week to post some pictures of Sail-In Amsterdam 2005 and give you a story or two from the Haarlem Jazz 3-day street party. For now, I'll leave you with this picture that I took on Wednesday on a bike trip out to the North Sea. I realized that all of the pictures that I've posted of the beaches around here were from the winter and fall - scenic, but always a little bit grey. This photo is proof that the sun really does shine here in Holland and also reveals a more playful side of the North Sea.

No comments: