statcounter

#####################################################

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Summer in Haarlem


Beautiful sunny weather greeted us this morning and it didn't take long for the restaurants to fill the Grote Markt with tables. It took even less time for the tables to fill up with people.

Today feels like a great day for a nice workout on the bike. If I had the time, I'd do a 2o mile loop through the dunes and along the hard packed surfs-edge of the North Sea at Parnacia. Then on the way back home I'd see if I couldn't find an empty table on the market square to relax and have an ice cold biertje!

Damn! If only I didn't have to work. ;-) Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work? Did I miss something? I thought you were "free"?? Hello & all the best to you and Beth. - Sue